It’s no secret that we are fans of Netflix in our house. In past posts I’ve talked about shows that I enjoy and that the kid’s like. But I realize that I’ve neglected to ever mention the hubby’s favorites.
So since tomorrow is Father’s Day, I thought I would dedicate this month’s Stream Team post to his 5 Favourite Netflix Shows – Dad’s Edition
1. Dexter – Dexter is a blood splatter expert who solve murders. What people don’t know is that he is a serial killer as well. I guess it takes one to know one.
2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine – I have yet to watch this one, but the hubby is really enjoying this comedy series about a police department in Brooklyn.
3. House of Cards – Of course most people are familiar with this series, of the ruthless Underwoods who will do whatever they need to get what they want.
4. Homeland – We have both finally caught on this series. It’s one we both enjoyed with lots of twists and intrigue. If you haven’t seen in, it’s about a marine who returns home after eight years in captivity.
5. Walking Dead – This is totally not my cup of tea, but my hubby loves the series of life after a zombie apocalypse.
What are some favourite shows of the Dad’s and Grandpa’s in your life that are different than yours and that do you like watching tougher?
I am a member of the the Netflix Stream Team and have been given a Netflix membership to help facilitate my posts. As always, all the opinions in this post are 100% my own.
6 thoughts on “Favorite Netflix Shows – Dad’s Edition”
My Dad died in 1986 so his shows are long gone. But he loved what might be called classic TV today (and I think most of these shows were available in Canada, too, so here goes): Bonanza, Ed Sullivan, Perry Mason, Lassie. A way different list from a modern TV list! But I have to believe he would have enjoyed streaming services like Netflix and Amazon. He enjoyed good police dramas and stories that taught history.
Thanks for stopping by Alana. Hopefully one day all those classic shows will be on Netflix.
My Dad also passed away, back in 2002, but I could just about repeat the list Alana mentioned, along with the Waltons and Lawrence Welk!
thanks Karen 🙂
My husband and I both LOVE Brooklyn Nine-Nine!
Maybe I need to check it out too Farin!