I recently came across a recipe on Facebook for Healthy Ice Cream Sandwiches. (I tried to post the link but can’t find it so you’ll have to trust me.) I was a bit skeptical but they tasted great. The kids loved them and even the hubby gave me his grudging seal of approval, so I knew I had to share the recipe with you. And believe it or not, it only requires three ingredients!
1. Cut strawberries (the more the better)
2. Cool Whip (I used half a container)
3. Graham Crackers
1. Put the strawberries and cool whip in a blender. Add a tbsp or two of water and then blend. If you have a food processor, you probably won’t need the water.
2. Spread some of the mixture on a graham cracker, then put another graham cracker on top to complete the sandwich.
3. Freeze for 30-45 minutes. Then enjoy!
7 thoughts on “Strawberry ‘Ice Cream’ Sandwiches”
the click makes me hungry. a very easy and nice recipe
Looks nice – not sure that two of the ingredients are down under – but I am sure we could do something close. They look tasty.
They sound gorgeous!
Of all the things I miss with going gluten free, graham crackers are right near the top of the list. These look scrumptious.
These look tasty! Now I want to figure out how to make these for myself! I bet you could do these for different holidays too.
I’m sure there are tons of variations to this Samantha 🙂
Gosh it’s funny, but the only one of those ingredients I know is strawberry! I have heard of graham crackers, and I thought they were similar to what we call digestive biscuits, but from your photo I think I was wrong! I will have to investigate now!