After Easter and all those fun egg hunts, if you have a lot of leftover plastic Easter eggs lying around the house, you’re not alone. You don’t have to just throw them away, there are other options. Here is a list of 6 fun ways to Use Leftover Plastic Easter Eggs.
How to Use Leftover Plastic Easter Eggs
1. Sound Shakers – One simple way to re-use those plastic eggs is to make sound and music shakers with your toddlers. It’s a really simple and a lot of fun for the kids.
2. Plastic Egg Spiders – The kids will have have tons of fun using their imagination and creativity to make cute and creepy spiders with their leftover plastic eggs.
3. DIY Decor – Everyone loves a good DIY right? These DIY nail polish plastic eggs are so pretty and would look great as decor for the house. And yes, those are made with leftover plastic Easter eggs!
4. Rice Krispy Eggs – These delicious chocolate rice krispy eggs from Mama Papa Bubba are a perfect use for those extra plastic eggs. And this is a healthy version of the original recipe.
5. Caterpillar – Kids will love making this super cute caterpillar with all those extra plastic eggs. Aren’t they so cute?
6. Bird Feeders – And last but not least, leftover plastic Easter eggs are perfect for making these awesome bird feeders! Think about how happy those birds will be with their Easter surprise!
Those are some of our favourite ways to use leftover plastic Easter eggs.
For more fun DIY’s, try:
DIY Lava Lamp
DIY Easy Aquarium
DIY Snow Globe
9 thoughts on “6 Ways to Use Leftover Plastic Easter Eggs”
What great ideas! I wish I’d known about the bird feeders a week ago when we had extra left over from filling our coconuts! There’s always next year!
Yes, next year will bring a new round of plastic easter eggs to repurpose 🙂
Those are really neat ideas. I love the idea of making bird seed in shape of eggs and hanging them outside for the birds.
I would have never thought to use leftover eggs like this. I love the ones with nail polish and the bird feeders!
They are both fun ideas!
what a fun round up! my little crafting queen will love these!
I’m hope she likes them!
I’ve been throwing ours away each year!! These are brilliant ideas.. love the rice crispies one!
They do look delicious!