Yes, that’s right, this recipe is called Iced Hot Chocolate. If you thought hot chocolate was only for the winter time, this recipe will make you think again. I mean sometimes you just have to #StirThingsUp.
This Iced Hot Chocolate is so simple. It only requires three ingredients and literally take two minutes to make. Prepare to be amazed.
Not only that, don’t be surprised if it becomes your family’s go-to summer drink.
Iced Hot Chocolate
– 1 cup of almond milk (it works best with nut milk rather than traditional dairy)
– 2-3 tablespoons of Nestlé Carnation Hot Chocolate
– 1 cup of ice
1. Pour your milk in the blender.
2. Add in the Nestlé Carnation Hot Chocolate powder and ice.
3. Blend until it’s nice and frothy. Then pour and enjoy.
This recipe makes two servings. It’s a great mini-sized, summer treat for the kids. Serve it with some yummy watermelon or sweet cherries and you have the perfect snack for a hot day. An added bonus is that Carnation Hot Chocolate is made with pure cocoa!
After we made them, we realized that these would also be awesome if you poured them in a popsicle mould and froze them. Another great summer treat!
Visit www.stirthingsup.nestle.ca for more great recipe ideas
This post was sponsored by Nestlé. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.