We love pumpkin all year round, but when fall hits, for some reason the craving just gets more intense. My favorite is of course a homemade pumpkin spice latte. But we also love baking with pumpkin! This week, my daughter decided that we had to make pumpkin muffins. We’ve tried making them a few different times and this recipe was the magic one. Our Favorite Pumpkin Muffins are moist, delicious and simple to make.
Delicious Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Ingredients for Pumpkin Muffins
– 1 and 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 white sugar
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
-1 tsp baking soda
– 2 and 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– 1 can pumpkin puree (14oz)
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 tbsp milk
Instructions for Pumpkin Muffins
1. Put the flour, sugars, salt, baking soda, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice into a bowl and whisk until well combined.
2. In another bowl combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk until it’s all combined.
3. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix it with a spatula.
4. Grease your muffin tins. Then fill each one about 3/4 of the way full with batter. You will get about 16 regular-sized muffins.
5. Put them in the oven that is preheated to 375 degrees. Cook them for 23 minutes. Check with a toothpick to see if they are done. If the toothpick comes out clean, the muffins are ready!
Let them cool and enjoy with a glass of milk. These pumpkin muffins are so delicious and the whole family loves them. They are perfect for a snack and even for the kid’s lunch boxes.
And for more muffin recipes, check out this Pinterest Board.